RGBLUE Screen Magifier Set
Normally, a magnifier works by making use of the difference between the refractive indexes of air and the lens (glass or acrylic) to enlarge an image. Underwater, however, the difference in the refractive indexes is much smaller, restricting the magnifying effect.
RGBlue has developed an image magnifier capable of providing similar magnification even underwater by applying the light condensing lens technology developed for the System01/System02 underwater lights.
The magnifier is shaped like a large 4-inch screen to assure optimal magnification of the image displayed on the camera’s LCD monitor.
- Lens Magnification: 2X
- Content: Screen Magnifier, Grip, Fixing Screw, Protect Film x 2 pieces, Case, Coil Strap for Case
- Material: Lens/ Acrylic, Frame/ ABS resin, Case/ Neoprene
- Weight: 37 grams on land, 5 grams underwater. * Without the case and coil strap.
Micro Flex Arm
- Content: Shoe adapter, Ball adapter, Clamp x 2 pieces, Ball arm, Magnifier attachment, Two Allen wrenches
- Material: Anticorrosive aluminum alloy/ Hard anodized aluminum, Stainless steel, ABS resin.
- Weight: 66 grams on land, 44 grams underwater.
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Weight: 67grams on land, 13grams underwater.