SEA&SEA YS-03 Strobe
* The Sea & Sea YS-03 strobe is an easy to use and affordable TTL strobe to suit most compact underwater cameras.
* A Fiber-Optic Cable will also be required when using the YS-03.
* When the YS-03 is used with a non-SEA&SEA housing, a Strobe Mask Set may be required along with the Fiber-Optic Cable.
* Use of genuine SEA&SEA Fiber-Optic Cables is recommended. SEA&SEA strobes may not function properly if third-party Cables are used (functions such as TTL auto exposure in particular).flash, it is not necessary to manually adjust output. The YS-03 is compatible with any camera with a pre-flash.
* Comes with diffuser as standard.
* The half-translucent section diffuses and softens the light from the strobe. Using the diffuser gives softer, more evenly exposed images. The diffuser will also help reduce effects of overexposed images or when strong light produces shade/shadow in the image.
- The YS-03 has been designed for any underwater photographer to use and is easy to understand. The only control is the rotary power switch and by simply turning the switch from OFF to TTL you can take beautiful images.
- Red light to show flash is charged and ready to go.
- Green light to confirm TTL exposure.
- Guide Number: ISO 100/m land 20
- Beam Angle: 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
- Batteries: 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V (not included)
- Number of Flashes: A: 230 Ni-MH: 330
- Recycle time (full): A: 3.1 sec. Ni-MH: 2.5 sec.
- Color temperature: 5600K
- Color temperature w/diffuser: 5250K
- Depth rating: 75m / 250ft
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 68x108x129mm / 2.7×4.3×5.2inches
- Weight: 430g / 15.0oz (w/o batteries) * Fixing bolt fitted
- Underwater weight: Approx. +10g / 0.4oz(w/ batteries)
- Others Features: Exposure control: Slave TTL
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable
- Over-pressure relief valve
Do not use non-recommended batteries (such as lithium primary batteries). Use of non-recommended batteries may cause battery leakage and overheating and may cause the strobe to rupture, which could result in personal injury.