Weefine Smart Focus 4000
Easy to use by a rotary knob and one push button. Rotary knob can be rotated clockwise or counterclockwise. The white light has 11 levels (0 tot 100%). For the red, blue, green light, there are 60 levels available.
When the light holder reaches 50 degrees, it enters the temperature protection function with 20% lightness. The display shows “HOT”. When the temperature is below 40 degrees, it exits the protection function and the light turns to the normal status.
The Smart Focus 4000 also has the unique strobe mode. In this mode, the currect light will be off and the strobe light will be on. After 0.1 second this will be off and the light goes back to the previous light.
Low power protection
When the batterypower is low, the brightness will be reduced to 10% and display shows 10 minutes countdown. The light will turn automatically off after 10 minutes.
- Brightness: 4000 lumen / 5000K
- CRI: Ra80
- Strobe mode: Max. 6000 lumen
- Beam angle: 100°
- Battery: 4x 18650 Li-Ion (3400 mAh)
- Burn time: app. 60 min. (100% flood)
- Depth rated: 100m / 330ft
- LED life: over 50.000 hours
- Dimensions: 137.6 x 60 x 70mm
- Weight: 560g on land / 215 g in water (incl. battery)
In the box:
- Smart Focus 4000
- YS adapter & ball mount
- Spare o-rings